Monday, July 14

Yummy yogurt!

I've finally had a grand sort out of all the old photos of the nephews! All the ones I really liked were put in albums when they were processed, but I now have a shoebox packed full of the left overs. Some of them will never see the light of day (they have embarrassing views of me!) and others need to be thrown as they are blurred. This is a job for another day! My plan is to go systematically through each set, scrapping the ones I like and filing the ones I don't! It could take a very long time!Here is little nephew showing the same eating habits as his big brother!!
The paper is from m Cleo Crafts kit. As the yogurt was a very pale pink, I thought I'd go all out with the bright pink background! I think the stripey paper came with the kit, but the buttons definitely did! The flowers are my pink set from WHSmith, with brads from my stash. For once I used alphabet stickers for the title instead of the trusty robo!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Love your use of buttons on this. Great LO.

Toni :o)

Claire said...

Gorgeous colours, love the buttons!

Paige said...

Fantastic use of Butons Debz!!! and i love the pink!!!

Jo said...

Fabulous layout, i love the photos!