The main attraction was the Spinnaker Tower. It's an amazing looking structure with fantastic views from the top. Fortunately there is an internal lift - I couldn't have coped with the exterior one!!
I used paper and bits from the last Scrapagogo kit and some alphabet stickers. I kept it simple, as I tried some fussier papers and it didn't look right! In real life the photos at the bottom are straight!!
8 comments:
Great LO!
Love the bold photos, and the way you chopped the bottom one reall sets it off!
LO looks realy good, nice and sharp and i agree it doesn't need PP. I love the mosiac photo at the bottom.
Great LO. The tower looks fab of a night time too. I haven't been up it yet as the last time we visited the weather was horrid and we didn't have time. Really must try to visit again soon.
Toni :o)
Those photos are amazing!! And I think you scrapped it well. You kept the design simple to keep the focus on the pictures. Love it.
Hi Debs xlovingx your blog so i have given you a blog Award :) see my blog for details :) Px
You were born in Portsmouth????? I didn't know that lol lol
What do you mean you don't visit Portsmouth you see it every year when we go to IOW in May?
from guilty of Chessington!
Looks like Ladybug beat me to it...I also nominated you for an award.
Toni :o)
I would never have thought to do a LO like this but may have to give it ago now. Hugs Em.x
Post a Comment