Friday, July 11

How to handle a tomato!

I have so many photos of the boys getting into a mess with food! They can eat nicely - honest!
Here is big nephew getting to grips with a tomato!!
I used papers from the June Scrapagogo kit with some extra bits. The centre of the bloom is a piece of the red paper smothered in Glossy Accents. How did I ever live without that stuff?? I've only had it a week and I'm using it everywhere! The title was cut with the robo - another desert island must have!!

6 comments:

Jo said...

Love the layout!

An glosy accents - its a must have! I use it for everything, it makes a fantastic glue!

~Emma~ said...

Giggling as I have loads of pics like this and you have given me some great ideas on what to do with them now! I love the way you have set this out...your nephew is so cute...and yes glossy accents rule the world!! LOL! Hugs Emma.x

elliemook said...

Beautiful layout and those photos are so funny. He looks like he can't decide whether he likes it or not! x

Macpurp said...

thats is soooooo cute, I love it when you see kids eat something different for the firt time!
like ice cream and different textures!
I am about to start my first scrap book this weekend.
love tina xx

misteejay said...

What super photos - just love it.

Toni :o)

Charlol said...

Brilliant but understand why your nephew got in a mess, after all tomato's are so squidgy like 'moonsquirters' (as in charlie and Lola book, 'I will not ever never eat a tomato')