It's the last day of term and I'll be saying farewell to my Year 6's this afternoon. We've got the Leaver's Service in Church this morning and as usual I will be taking loads of tissues!!! We always end with a slideshow to music, showing pictures of the children throughout the year. This year it's S Club 7 'Reach for the stars'!
This year I made some notebooks for colleagues as a change from the usual chocolates! I love the fresh summery look of my lovely Lemons and Lilacs papers.
Happy Holidays!

12 comments:
These are beautiful Debbie.
I'll be thinking of you when I next see that ad on TV for Mastercard (where all the teachers rush out to "School's out") LOL
Toni :o)
Beautiful cards. But please don't rub it in about the school hols - aarrggghh!! Six whole weeks :(
And you still haven't seen your thing on my blog .... xxx
These are stunning Debbie - wish I was your colleague!!
Reach for the Stars always makes me cry! We had our Y6 leavers assembly last week and it never fails to get 'em crying! Enjoy the holiday.
Fantsstic stuff Debbie.
I am insanely jealous of your six weeks hols....Donna x
They look fab, I bet the staff loved them! Hooray last day of school! see you at school tomorrow then???!!?!
Have just finished babysitting too!!!
Those little books are great, the paper is lovely and summery - haven't seen it around. The scrapbook store I used to go to has closed and I'm trying to find another one near by that has a good selection of papers.
These look great. I love the colours.
Can I come and be your TA???? pretty please? these note books are lovely.
I love these colours and I bet they went down a storm! Hope you are well. Emma.xx
Very beautiful
Ah yes I think I recognise Flavia there! Thanks for all your comments on my blog. I love reading yours.
Post a Comment