Thursday, July 31

Festival-agogo

This is the first LO using my July Scrapagogo kit. A couple of weeks ago I went to South Hill Park Art Centre to a festival. There were bands, stalls, performance art, drama and more! I have to say that it was a little bohemian for my taste, so when I saw this paper in the kit it just went perfectly! 
I chopped out some words and phrases and covered them in glossy accents - it doesn't show up in the photo. I love the coloured stickers! Infact this kit was packed with letter as there were some tiny alphas too!! I added loads of flowers which I bought from Rebecca's Scrapbooking Stash. For a 'straight line' girl I think this ended up quite a groovy LO!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Groovy, Man LOL

Fab LO Debbie, and yes, the PPs are just right.

Toni :o)

Paige said...

FAB!!! the doodling around the photos and flowers looks great!!! PP are perfect!

Shirley said...

Beautiful LO Debbie and great to be back on here and catching up with 2 months blogging :)

Anonymous said...

Yo man! I dig the vibs this is giving me. Heavy!!!!
You're some chick..............