My July Cleocrafts kit arrived and I just had to play with the purple papers, although I can't bring myself to use the suedey one yet - for stroking only!!
I had to hunt for the photos with big nephew and the purple coat! I knew they were somewhere but took ages to find - in the process I ended up sorting my photos! The stripey paper was a perfect match for the colours in the patterned bit of the coat!
The lettering started life as black stickers which I painted with pearlised lilac paint. I didn't like the effect, so I them smothered them in purple glitter before applying a generous coating of Glossy Accents! The flowers were from WHSmith and the small brads were lurking in my stash and the ones in the flowers came with the kit!

5 comments:
They are lovely colours nice job.
;0)
I didnt know wsmiths did flowers...must look .
Beautiful layout and those photos are so cute x
really beautiful. Will have to sort my photos will take quite a while though
i love purples!
and this is stunning!
i really like the lettering.
hugs
tina xx
Lovely LO - love the colours.
Toni :o)
Post a Comment