Saturday, June 14

Baby face

Am not quite ready to unveil the cover of my CJ, so I'm delving back in time for an LO of big nephew as a baby. You've seen the grumpy face of a teenager, so here is his cute baby face - well with a slight hint of tantrum brewing!

8 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

Aww, wasn't he gorgeous. I love looking at photos of youngsters, they're so full of joy and vitality.

Cass said...

Ahhhhhh....lovely LO. The photos are just gorgeous.

Cass xxx

Unknown said...

Aww so sweet. Deb x

~Emma~ said...

How cute is he!! The LO is great!

misteejay said...

Soooooo cute - lovely LO.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

You can stalk me, I don't mind! lol Deb x

Paige said...

what a little cutie! i love the bubble type font. it fits so well for the baby theme of the LO.

Unknown said...

Awwwww - Gorgeous piccies and the LO is fab X