Monday, June 30

Tagged!

Beautifullily has tagged me so here goes!

10 years ago:
  • Was looking forward to my 40th birthday party
  • Was living in my flat 
  • Was working at the same school and was recovering from a visit from Ofsted
  • Can't really remember any more specifics!! 
5 things in today's 'to do list'
  1. Meet with choir to practice songs for special event in town on Thursday - more details on Friday
  2. Sort out photos for the children’s year books - I've have loads and need to choose the best 20 for each child for their book
  3. Tidy my (s)craproom desk- I bought some letter trays from Ikea yesterday in an effort to try to be tidy!
  4. Book bouncy castle for my party - I'm looking at one with a roof and a slide
  5. Write Tuesday’s blog entry - I use the schedule thingy to upload automatically
5 snacks I enjoy: 
  1. Vegetable crisps
  2. Kettle chips
  3. G&B almond chocolate
  4. Onken peach and wholegrain yogurt
  5. B&J icecream (especially Phish Food)
(Just don't tell my Slimming World consultant!!!)

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:

  1. Buy my mum a house
  2. Extend my own house into garden and up into the loft
  3. Give up working full time
  4. Buy gifts for my sister, nephews and friends
  5. Go on a world cruise.
5 places I have lived:

  1. Stroud in Hants as child
  2. Portsmouth x 3 as a student
  3. Surbiton x 6 for the past 29 years
I pass this tag on to Charlol. Looking around Blogland it appears that most of you have already been tagged with this so I offer this tag to anyone who would like to take it up - it's all yours!

7 comments:

~Emma~ said...

A bouncy castle...brilliant idea!!! Can't wait to see the photos!
Debbie I know you like Poppicraft...so you may just want to glance at my blog today....LOL! Hugs Emma.x

Cass said...

I've got one of these tags still to do.Mine will be pretty boring though.Good luck tidying the craft desk.If it's anything like mine I don't envy you the job.

Cass xxx

elliemook said...

A bouncy castle with a slide, that sounds like fun! Enjoy x

Charlol said...

wow bouncy castle, well I am there then, do you need someone to test it out first??????
NOO photos of me on bouncy castle otherwise you will be in trouble lol!
Will get on with doing the tag for tomorrow, as need to feed cats now they are meowing like troopers! Bye!

misteejay said...

I got this tag a short while ago - I have to admit, I didn't complete ALL my to do list LOL.

Toni :o)

Kate said...

Hi, just wanted to say thanks for linkng to me. ;0)

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love your answers, thanks for playing along!