While I was blog hopping a couple of days ago I saw these by Donna (Yorkshire Tea Jenny). I was struck by the band of patterned paper across the centre with the photos clustered around that, leaving space for the titles in a band at the top and bottom. I did warn her I would scraplift and so here is mine!
This is the meal on confirmation day at a restaurant called the Drei Konige (The Three Kings) down by Lake Zurich.


8 comments:
wow this is stunning great job
FAb! I love the band of PP across the middle, so pleased i can see you again :) was a little worried when blogland went blank!
looking good. Love all the photos especially as they are slightly wonky and not all straight! Congrats.
Off to practice piano and make cous cous now.....like you do...
A really fab Lo Debs - I love it X
Great page, always like seeing a blue layout (comes of having boys lol) and I do like the band of patterned paper across the middle :) xxx
Love all your little tag lines, paper looks great with your photos
I am very flattered that you wanted to scraplift my LO!! And what a wonderful scraplift it is!!
Donna xx
What can I say that the rest havn't already said! Its fantastic! I think I am going to have to invest in Scrapagogo as their kits look amazing! Hugs Emma.x
Post a Comment