Thursday, June 12

First CJ

Over the past few months I've seen lots of CJ pages in Blogland. I finally decided to take the plunge and have now signed up for Kirsty's Kolourful and Kreative Newbies CJ. The gang are all really friendly and we've got some great themes lined up.
So it's now all systems go! I've bought a book and have planned my cover and have begun to create some of the elements for it. The introduction is written and I've got ideas for the sign in pages and my own LO whizzing round my head. Our first posting is at the beginning of July and I'm so excited! 
It's great fun seeing everyone's work on their blogs, but to actually see real pages made by others is going to be brilliant!
My theme is 'Home Sweet Home' and here is a little taster of some of the elements which are going onto my cover. Just need some strong glue so I can stick it all down!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll find CJ's very addictive - I have. It's great looking at everyones interpretation of a theme.
Lindax

Charlol said...

having a quick peek at your blog since I didn't make it yesterday and then getting back to all the things needing doing! Love the green card. Also the Cj journel looks like it's going to be good! Have fun you'll need all the scrapping CJ making to destress after today!!!!!

Susy Rudy said...

debbie, CJ looks intriguing - looking forward to receiving it when it's my turn.

Hope you enjoy making it up as much as I've enjoyed getting mine ready.

Unknown said...

I am totally addicted to cjs, I find the other girls cjs and pages awe-inspiring!

I have now completed three, have another with just 2 postings left, am hosting one (a scraplift cj at that!) and have just joined an all my own photos one, hosted by kathb over on UKS.
And when the one thats nearly finished if finished IYSWIM I will be looking for another one!!
Plus you meet some lovely people along the way!! Donna x

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

My team's CJ has come to an end (waiting for mine to come back to me) - you'll love doing it and have so much fun