Tuesday, June 24

Child at heart!

At 16, and about to leave school to start his apprenticeship, my big nephew considers himself quite grown up at times. However, you can still catch him having a daft moment!
This was this months Scrapagogo kit again, with the stripey paper and the green strip from last months kit. All I needed to add were the little bronze metal hearts. Only now am I beginning to run out of the chipboard alphas and rub ons. There's just sooooooooo much stash in the kit. Love it!

4 comments:

~Emma~ said...

What a fabby LO! You are really inspiring me to do more! Sulking as they have sold at out Scrapagogo...boo hoo hoo! Hugs Emma.x

Charlol said...

Yes they never grow up by the look of it. Mind you boys stay young at heart til they are at least 99, if my husband is anything to go by!

Unknown said...

Another fabulous LO debs - I love that green stripey paper!

Do you know you are inspiring me to get on with some scrapping - I might even open a few of my own Scrapagogo boxes :0)

misteejay said...

Another great LO. I don't think boys ever grow up...based on my DH I would just say their toys become more expensive LOL

Toni :o)