Friday, June 13

Richterswil - a town in Switzerland!

Got home late from school last night, so didn't have any time for crafting, and the picture I took of the cards some of my children have made for the summer fair are on the camera, which is on my desk in my classroom!!
So here are a few more photos of my Swiss weekend. This is the church where the service was held.
Lake Zurich - taken from just up the road from my sister's house. The spire is the church we were at.
Lunch! A tropical chicken pizza without the pineapple - that'll be a chicken pizza then!
One 16 year old who has had enough of being photographed in a jacket and tie!!

7 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Yummy looking pizza!

Cass said...

Gorgeous photos.The scenery look stunning.

Cass xxx

Claire aka Feline said...

Oh how lovely, I really like the Church is such a pretty setting :) xxx

Claire said...

Lovely photos! Switzerland is so amazing.

I'm very hungry now after seeing that pizza!

misteejay said...

What wonderful views. Pizza looked scrummy.

Toni :o)

Tinkerbelle said...

wow what an amazing place, would love to go and visit... maybe one day xxxx

Paige said...

That Pizza looks some what Yummy did you eat it all yourself??? I would have ;)
5 more weeks til the summer holidays!!! Yay!!!