Tuesday, June 3

Getting personal!

One of the things I love about card making is that fact that you can tailor the card to the person you are sending it to. Having had a great team with me on the Isle of Wight, I had to make some thank you cards. Everyone had the same basic card but the photos were personal to them. The ladies had flowers, while the man among us got stars! 
This one was Charlol's - you might recognise her from her blog!As usual the words were cut using the Robo, and were inspired by a card I had seen in one of the many craft magazines Charlol bought when we went out last week. 
The flowers were a bargain from WHSmith. £1.99 for 3 different sizes of flowers and lots in the pack. I bought a pink set and these purple ones! Look out for them coming to a card near you soon!!

6 comments:

Cass said...

Gorgeous card and what a lovely way to personalise them. Love the flowers too.Are they from the craft section?

Cass xxx

Helen said...

What a lovely idea for the cards.

Unknown said...

How lovely .... really thoughtful and beautiful cards X

Charlol said...

Thank you again for the card put it on my blog toooooo. Flowers were a good buy weren't they? Still trying to find black and white flowers :(
I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!

Jay said...

Fabulous card. What a great idea to add photos.

Unknown said...

Lovely card, lovely thought!
Donna x