Thursday, June 5

Tagged!

More lovely Christmas stash!
The second part of my QVC order has arrived. This time 96 Christmas tags. Once again I'm going to have sort through and keep some for me and the rest will go towards the school Christmas card making supplies. They are ideal for toppers to go with the cards I've already got!
While we are on the subject of stash I have received my lovely Cleo Crafts kit, but you are going to have to wait until I get back from Switzerland to see what I do with it! I have to say that the service was amazing - I placed my order on Sunday evening at 7.oop.m. and the kit arrived on Tuesday. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Charlol said...

Have fun playing with all your goodies when you get back!!!
Have a lovely time in Switzerland!

Unknown said...

More yummy stash .... Bet you could crib a few good ideas for tag patterns of those too!

Paige said...

Are you off on holidays again????? you never sit still!! how do you find the time to scrap?

Tinkerbelle said...

Lots more stash to have fun with... and hope that you find the largest Toblerone in Switzerland xxxx Yummy Yummy xxxx