Having spent the weekend celebrating big nephew's confirmation, I thought I'd share a previous celebration! This was little nephew at my cousin's wedding many years ago!
Now I don't know if I'll have been eating chocolate cake this weekend, but I'm fairly sure I won't have got in this much of a mess!
4 comments:
I love this colour combination, it always makes me think of chocolate LOL. Some great LOs on here the last few days.
Toni :o)
LOL! This is lovely Debz. I've got some photos of my daughter like this and they always make me smile as well! Hope you are well,x
LOL - yum yum ..... trust me if I could get away with it .... that is how I would eat chocolate cake too.... What a sweetie !!!
Lovely photos and a gorgeous layout - makes me want choccy just by looking at it xxx Karen
Post a Comment