Thursday, June 19

It's raining parcels!

I arrived home last night to find four parcels in my porch.
The first was some ink for my printer. I am a bit cross about this one because I've got to fiddle about taking chips out of old cartridges. I had just thought they would be compatible with my printer and work straight away! (my own fault, I ordered in a hurry and didn't read the blurb.)
The second was some red shiny book rings! After my disastrous shopping trip on Sunday, I hit the internet and found Scrapajack who had lots of pretty colours!! They are supposed to be for my CJ, but as I've now completed most of it working around the wired spine, I think the rings may look odd. I'm going to wait until next year when I get it back, and if it is very fat then I'll put the book rings on - if I haven't used them for something else! (And many thanks to the lovely Donna a.k.a. Yorkshire Tea Jenny, whose offer to send me book rings arrived just after I'd put in my order!)
Parcel three was my gorgeous June Scrapagogo kit - full of luscious yumminess!
The final box contained these! 18 6x6 albums, each containing 10 page protectors!
Every book has a different cover. I think I'm going to use them after my birthday and complete one a month as a celebration of my new decade! I'll even have a few left for special occasions and gifts.


7 comments:

Cass said...

Wow....lucky you.Lots of lovely stash to play with.Can't wait to see your creations.
Cass xxx

elliemook said...

ooh, parcels! I got parcels today too. Aren't they great lol. The album a month sounds like a fab idea. Can't wait to see what you create x

Paige said...

Ohhhh! how exciting!!! I love parcels. and to get four all on one day! you are a lucky lady!!!!I love the 6x6 albums, and the idea you have to use them.

misteejay said...

Oooo, what lush goodies. Have fun playing with them.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

Fab stash - those albums are brill X

Unknown said...

wow that is a lot of albums!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love those albums and what a great idea to use them on