
The first bits and pieces I am actually keeping for me! There are 50 sheets of red and green 12x12 paper, ribbons and brads from HOTP and Accent Depot (Christmas trees, bows and and some big fabric ones). Perfect for my Christmas scrapbooking!
Next comes an envelope template for two sizes of envelope. This one is a HOTP Paper Pizazz template. Although I tend to use my beloved Robo at home to cut stuff, I thought the the little envelopes would be a hit with my class. Even the bigger ones would be useful - it would save us using all of the supplies in the office!
There were loads of Christmassy patterned cards, including strings of lights, gingerbread men, sweets, 'Ho, ho, ho' and checks and stripes. All we need are messages and an embellishment (or six - the children favour the more is more school!) and we're done!To co-ordinate with the cards are diecut shapes and pop ups in these two HOTP books.
Although we usually tend to be more creative in our card making, using a variety of crafting methods from stamping to glass painting, these are our standbys so that we have plenty to sell on the stall!

5 comments:
The Christmas stash looks great! It's never too early to start buying for Christmas I always think....I'm often popping the odd Christmas stamp into my shopping basket particularly if they're on offer!
oooo Yummy stash - I was on holiday too .... now why did I miss it???
Wow... it's soon going to be here love the stash....
That looks great. Good luck (in advance) for your fair.
Hope the kids have fun with all that super stash.
Toni :o)
Post a Comment