Sunday, June 8

Confirmation

At 10.00 this morning I shall be attending my big nephew's Confirmation in Switzerland. As a memento of the occasion all the members of the family have contributed a page to a special book for him. As I've been scrapping loads of old photos, I used some of these, along with some newer ones, to make my mosaic design, along with this name cut on the jolly old Robo and mounted on some 'Congratulations' paper! A few heart shaped brads and some personal words on the bottom (I've chopped those off on the photo - you don't want to read the schmaltz!) completed my page. Can't wait to see what everyone else does. It's a bit like a circle journal but without the circle!!

6 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

What a great idea! Have a good time in Switzerland.

Tracy said...

Hope you are enjoying Switzerland, lovely lo. How is Sarum going? Edward Rutherford is one of my favourite Authors.

Unknown said...

This is lovely Debs - A lovely idea too ...I hope all went well at the confirmation X

Linda said...

What a fantastic idea. I hope the day went to plan.

Unknown said...

What a fab idea - wonder if I could do that for my friends 40th?

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!