Tuesday, June 17

Confirmation with Cleo Crafts

A couple of weeks ago I signed up for this months Cleo Crafts Kit. It arrived almost as soon as I'd ordered it, but I've been hanging on to it until I could start to scrap big nephew's Confirmation.
So ta da! Here is the first of the pages of my trip to Switzerland! Everything comes from the kit. I was a little reluctant to use a whole sheet of the green 12 x 12 paper for the titles on my Robo, but I have the consolation of having a gorgeous pink sheet left for me to work with. (Now, if only I hadn't run out of printer ink I would have made it by now, but you'll have to wait a few days!)
My mum is second on the left and my sister is on the far right. I'm hiding at the back as I hate having my photo taken! 

8 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely PPs and what a great photo. I look forward to seeing more (when you've got some ink LOL).

Toni :o)

Cass said...

Beautiful LO. Scrummy papers. Lovely family photo too. I'm like you.Hate having my photo taken.

Cass xxx

~Emma~ said...

Oh wow...WOW!!! Debbie its stunning...please throw some of your creative juices my way!! LOL! Hugs Emma.x

elliemook said...

Thats fab, I love the way you've cut the paper around the photo x

Claire aka Feline said...

Beautiful layout...albeit its purple and for those that know me know I have an issue with purple but I do like this particularly the date on the flower and the cut away paper around the photo...brill :) xxx

Unknown said...

WOW Debs - the colours and your LO are fabulous .... Great piccie too X

I might blog a picture of my drawers later .... if I am feeling brave!!!

Unknown said...

this is lovely debbie - like what you have done with the kit - just making up our july kits tonight!!

jay670120 said...

great pics and lovely work xxxx