Monday, June 23

Benjamin's Bling

Big nephew decided that he wanted a chain for his confirmation present. The first thought was a silver one. Then he changed his mind and decided he wanted gold. My sister said hat we could pay what we wanted towards the chain but didn't tell us how much it cost. We finally got it out of her that his chain cost 700 Swiss Francs - about £350! He is under strict instructions not to lose it!
Used this month's Scrapagogo kit again. The colours of the strips and he navy card went perfectly with his dark suit. The chipboard alphas go on and on! The strip at the bottom shows the opening and trying on of the chain.

9 comments:

~Emma~ said...

What a handsome chap!! Love how you have set this out and especially the photos running along the bottom...great idea!

Kerry said...

WOW that is a lot of money.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I like your post and all your scrappy things.

Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO again Debs - What a fab job you do with your GOGO kits .... mine are still in their boxes mostly .... those piccies across the bottom are really fab .... you can see how chuffed big nephew was!!!

~Emma~ said...

(That Goblin has a lot to answer for! LOL!!)

Paige said...

This is FAB!!! I love the strip of photos running across the bottom of the LO!!! they look great!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

The photos running along the bottom are fab, I bet he his under strict instructions!

Hope you don't mind - I've tagged you - see my blog for details

Charlol said...

Really like the colours on this one and the effects too. I can't believe £350!!!!! He has very expensive taste. I am going to have to look at getting some chipboard letters I like the effect of those but only next pay day now!

Bean said...

Aren't you a clever, talented lady!
You must thank your lucky stars every day, that I came into your life to inspire you!!!!!
Your invitations look brilliant!
I accept!!
xxx