Wednesday, June 11

Feeling green!

The challenge for this last week on Rainbow Ladys Challenge blog has been the second in the Monotone Rainbow Colour Series
Last time I made some blue ATCs. This time I thought I'd challenge myself with a colour I'm not too keen on - green. Now I've nothing against green except that it was the colour of my school uniform! The phrase 'green with envy' sprang to mind and then promptly sprang out again! I took a look through the dictionary and found a number of 'green' phrases which I incorporated in my green 8x8 page. I used lots of scraps of green stuff from my stash. The words were cut on my Robo.
For those of you who asked for some Swiss scenery, here is the view from my sister's garden. Unfortunately the weather was very murky so you couldn't see the big mountains in the distance!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Love the view, great photo.

Well done using a colour you are not keen on.

Toni :o)

Rainbow Lady said...

I am not a green fan either but I do love this Debz. Good idea with the words too. Thanks for playing again
Love Cynthia x

Inspiration Alley said...

My school uniform was bottle green and until very recently I never wore green either. Never really connected the two things until I read your post.

Your sister's home is in a stunning location. Must be lovely to be able to look out on that view every day.

Kerry said...

It is still a lovely view despite the weather.