Wednesday, June 4

Monday Morning Mayhem

After a lovely half term holiday, I returned to my classroom to discover a disaster! Three shelves had decided to disassociate themselves from the wall and deposit their contents on the floor! Just what you need an hour before 44 bouncing Year 6's are due to descend, full of tales of wonderful carefree days away from school. What else could I do but laugh! 
It didn't take too long to pick everything up, but having lovingly sorted everything out before the holiday, I'm going to have to start again - whoopee!! 
I'm hoping that when I go into today the shelves will be back up and I can start to reassemble their contents. (I was on a course on Tuesday, so I've had a day of reprieve! Maybe the shelf fairy will have returned everything to it's rightful place!) 
When I get a moment I'm going to have to scrap these pictures as a lesson to others!! Do NOT put too much junk (sorry, educational materials) on your shelves!!

13 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

i love your blog!!! super pimped!!! :)

your classroom looked like a mess, i hope it doesn't take too long to get it sorted xx

Unknown said...

sure thats what my office looks like most days ... glad you like your kit! louise xx

Jacqui said...

OOps on the shelves, hope you get it all sorted out soon.

I just wanted to say a than you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog.

Cass said...

That looks a bit like how my stash is at the moment.At least I know where everything is in the mess though!

Cass xxx

Unknown said...

Whoops!
Not something you want to be greeted with.

Linda

jay670120 said...

Whoops !!!!
oh well time for a spring clean !!!!

Jay said...

Oh dear. You can always rely on your trusty TA to have things sorted in minutes (guess what I do?).

Unknown said...

Caw blimey Debs wot a mess! [That is a Cambridge accent :0)]

Inspiration Alley said...

Hope the shelf fairy got it all sorted. Not what you want to be faced with after a holiday.

Unknown said...

Oh dear! Mind you, the inside of my office cupboards look like this all the time - we need to open the doors carefully... Any chance your shelf fairy could pay me a visit???

Charlol said...

Yes it was a slightly messy after the avalanche of stuff! Never mind these things happen lol.
I did not see if the shelf fairy has sorted it yet!
See you tomorrow.

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

That looks like my craft table!!! Hope the shelf fairy has been for you.

Paige said...

Oppp's that's not what you want to return to after the holidays. Hopefully the shelf fairy has done the job and you have managed to get that lot all sorted.