I'm sad to say that I did not heed the warning and found myself hurtling towards the Poppicrafts site!! Well, what bliss!!! I found loads of lovely brads and clips, which I just had to buy! I've got Mickey Mouse shaped brads (ready for my trip to Disney Resort Paris in August), monochrome print rounds brads (because I love back and white) , gold heart and circle shaped clips (because they looked lovely), swirl and star eyelet charms (just because!) and a little surprise of some summery bits and bobs. What amazed me was that it cost less than a tenner including the postage! Woohoo!!

(This photo only shows some of each items - I've got 20 of everything!)
4 comments:
Stash, stash luverly stash. A girl always needs more brads and clips and stuff LOL.
Toni :o)
Morning hun. Giggling my head off when I saw the title of your post!!! Michelles little shop is amazing and she is a lovely person as well which makes all the difference! Have fun playing! Hugs Emma.x
Oooohhhh I am very jealous!!!!!I need to meet these goblins I think
Love Dr Charlol x
Naughty naughty Debs.
Post a Comment