Sunday, August 24

Birthday Bind It All

I was lucky enough to be given a Bind It All for my birthday and my first project was to make a mini book showing my presents and more importantly who they came from. I tried to collect all of the labels from my gifts but in the rush of having people to stay and going off on holiday some did get mislaid! For those I made my own labels!! I kept it very simple as I could see that with the 3/4" wires I had bought to try it out, the book would be rather fat if I added too many papers and embellishments!! I've now got some bigger wires on order so I can rebind the book so it sits better!!









7 comments:

Rhona said...

What a lovely way to remember everything. Are you enjoying the BIA and do you find it easy to use?

Unknown said...

Fantastic work Debz and such a lovely keepsake. The force is clearly with you today :0)

*please read breathing heavily and with a deep Darth Vader voice as that is the way I typed it :0)*

Cass said...

Fab little book.Looks like you got some great pressies.

Cass xxx

misteejay said...

Debbie, that is the perfect way to remember a birthday - super book.

Thank you for the very kind comments over on my blog...I have to say you really have been an inspiration and given me the confidence to try things out that I would never have tempted before.

Toni :o)

MeandLilG said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous! I'd love one of these. It looks fab x

Charlol said...

Well done it looks fantastic. Love the idea too. Was saying to Paige I will need an ideas book I can keep all these good ideas that people come up with in! So later I can have a go. Have a fab Bank Holiday

Paige said...

What a great little BIA book. I love the idea of keeping the pressie tags witha photos of the pressie. Inspired!!!!!
this BIA is going to be additive i think :)