Thursday, August 7

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well, here it is - 50!!! At the moment don't feel as though I should be that old - I still feel about 28 - on some days I'm 7 again - and actually some days it's more like 94!!
I used this month's Cleo Crafts kit to make a mini book so I can record the events of today. (As far as I know I'm going out with a friend to somewhere castley or beachy - depending on the weather!! Camera is in my handbag) The papers were Fancy Pants Sweet Spring and all I had to do was to chop them up into 6x6 and add covers! In fact the only bits  from the kit on the cover are the quote on the front, the flower and the big brad - I added some peel off numbers!! The card stock is bazzill from my stash and the gold is some foil I've had for ages. The ribbon as recycled from a box of chocoates!! There was a sheet of 12 of the quotes, so I've chopped them up and decorated them to use as embellishments!! 
I probably won't get around to putting in the pictures until the end of next week, but I'll tell you all about my day tomorrow!!

11 comments:

Rhona said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day today = wherever you go! Looking forward to hearing all about it. xx

misteejay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...have a wonderful day and take lots of pics.

Toni :o)

Jo said...

Happy Birthday!

Macpurp said...

Happy Birthday!!
Have a lovely day and can't wait to see picture book and here all about it!hugs
teen xx

debby4000 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you have a fantastic day.

Sammi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Sarah Louise said...

Happy birthday, belated. Hope you had a good day

elliemook said...

Happy birthday! Love the book, hope you have a fantastic day with lots of lovely memories to fill it. Your little parcel went to the post office today so hopefully should be with you soon x

Paige said...

Have a FAB beachey or Castley Day!!!!!! Hope the postie delivered you loads of scrummy cards?
All the best
Paige xxx

Charlol said...

Happy Birthday to yoouuu
Happy Birthday to yoouuu
Happy Birthday dear debbbiiiiieeeee
Happy Birthday to yoouuu!
Have a fab day whether it is castley or beachy and see you on Sat

Unknown said...

Happy birthday - love what you are doing with our August kit!!

Louise xx