The cover was easy to decorate as it was already patterned! Each album has a different cover and the designs do lend themselves to different seasons.

The first entry is my shopping trip to get clothes for my holiday! I hate clothes shopping so it as great to go with a friend. I'm also a confirmed M&S shopper because I can buy things a size smaller than I can in other shops!!!
The beauty of 6x6 is that they are quick to complete so I hope my year's challenge will not be too onerous!
6 comments:
I think that's a great idea. Looking forward to seeing more of your layouts. I love 6 x 6 albums, they're so quick and easy to do especially if you use a 6x4 photo ;)
Good Luck with the album and very many Happy Returns for later in the week X
Brilliant start, mate!
Thanks for the comments on my card - the paper is from PP's 'Lola's Boudoir', if that helps.
Oh, and a very very happy birthday to you for this week!! Hugs xxxx
what a great idea , good luck in your challenge to yourself xxx
happy Birthday to you when it comes along later this week!
and i love the scrapping you are doing
tina x
What a great way to record the year. I hope you have a great birthday!!
Post a Comment