Tuesday, August 5

Sultry Summer Stash Bash

Over on UKS there's an event to help all us stash hoarders clear the decks a bit and make room for .... more stash?
Minibook Monday began the proceedings with two fab mini books from Annette.
As I had a day at home with nothing much planned, I got stuck into my pile of black and white stash and made this:
The papers all came from the same pad, so they all go perfectly. The flocked tags are actually from a gift bag I had at the end of term. I used odd bits and pieces of bling, including paper clips! All I have to do now is to add pictures! Think I might wait until after my holiday for those.

6 comments:

Paige said...

You've done a fab job of this book debs. I love the black and white papers. will you put colour photos in or B&W??? can't wait to see it finished.

Rhona said...

You were up early!! I love that mini album, do you have to signed up or can anyone go and have a look at UKS (I joined ages ago but haven't really used it - or should I say haven't taken the time to work out how it all works!) Where are you off to on holiday and when? Unfortunately, we're not going away this year :o(

debby4000 said...

Brilliant job, love the black and white.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this is fab ,love black and white so glam xxxDawnx

misteejay said...

Fab book Debbie, I've just noticed that I am using the same B&W PPs on the book I started tonight LOL

Toni :o)

voodoo vixen said...

Really love this version, the papers are brilliant.