In the June edition of Scrapbook Inspirations there was a challenge to use stickers on a LO. I found these photos of little nephew looking at a toy catalogue and used loads of K&Co 'Addison' stickers along with some alphabet stickers to create this. On a whim I e-mailed it to SI and was delighted to have it accepted to go on the letters page and has been published in this month's issue. The photos on the LO are a bit dark, so I had to photograph it several times before it was OK for publication. In print it looks a lot paler, so here is the original.
14 comments:
Congratulations for getting it into SI and that little face brought back memories of my DS with the Argos catalogue during the build-up to Christmas... which seemed to start in the summer holidays...
Can understand why it was chosen. It's fab!
Congratulations!!!!!
By the way are we going next Friday????
what a lovely layout, and well done you!
u
Congrats on your LO being published! A great LO it is too. I was more inspired to use stickers after seeing the article in June.
Congratulations! Its great :)
Thanks for your kind words on my blog xx
Fantastic news on getting it published :)
Congratulations, that's fantastic. Well done you!! I like that layout, nice and simple but also cute.
Well done you.It's a fab LO and much deserved getting into SI.
Cass xxx
Way to go Debs! The LO is wonderful and I'm not surprised they used it! Hugs Em.x
Well done for getting in the mag. It's a fab LO.
Congratulations!! Its such a cute lo well done x
aw this in SI , well done x
Super LO Debbie, congratulations on getting into print.
Toni :o)
Congratulations on you too for being published!!!
Post a Comment