I have just completed my pages for a CJ entitled 'Smile - It's a beautiful world'. I'm one of 'Kirsty's Kolourful and Kreative Newbies' and am having great fun with the CJs. Obviously I don't want to spoil the surprise so here are a few sneakies.




Seven more CJ entries before the big reveal!!!
5 comments:
That looks interesting - look forward to seeing the 'whole'.
Toni :o)
Wow Cj is looking good. I can't believe that it is going so quickly! I have been busy but also sleeping lots too am not used to being off school!!Sorry you can't come to the scrapbooking show. I am already going with mum to the one in sandown park week before, so maybe it's a good idea not to go to that one as well. I will only spend money and have nowhere to put all the stuff! Need to get back to making the thank you cards and then sharons and Nualas requests.
Looks gorgeous from your sneaky peeks.Can't wait to see it.
Cass xxx
Ohhhhh!!!!! the BIA has been used :) loving the sneaky's can't wait to meet you and Julia on Friday.
Those letters look lush hun ... can't wait for the big reveal X
Post a Comment