Wednesday, August 20

I love your blog too!


A big thank you to Debs (and Lil G) who gave me this award while I was on holiday. Sorry it's taken so long to get it to the blog. It's nice to know that someone appreciates my little burblings each day!!

The rules of this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you have nominated.

I know a lot of you have already received this award so I am going to cheat slightly and offer it to anyone on my BlogList who would like to take up the challenge!! I find it hard to choose only a few from the wonderful blogs which you all produce.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has left me lovely comments about the new look blog. She doesn't know it, but my inspiration was Emma, who has recently given her blog a stunning make over. Cheers!!

2 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

Going to have to spend some time catching up on your blog. Love the new look and congratulations on the award which is well deserved.

Charlol said...

Congrats on the award and love the new 'pink' look!