Monday, August 18

Birthday Book - Part Two

More of my birthday album.
There is another page between these but the glossy accents was still drying when I took this picture!! There is a photo hidden behind the tag.
The Italian gardens at Hever:
There are some amazing examples of topiary at Hever:
Me by the lake at Hever:
My birthday celebration meal:
I've had such fun putting this album together. The Fancy Pants Sweet Spring papers have been fab to work with.
Now I can start on the Disney album!! Woohoo!!!

12 comments:

mandijane said...

This book is brilliant....the papers work so well.....

Mrsjobee said...

Those papers are lush - looks as though you had a fab day.

Kerry said...

You have used the perfect colours to showcase beautiful pictures. It looks lovely.

Unknown said...

This album is just fabulous, Deb - I love the colours, those papers are fab, pity I have just declared a stash diet! What a lovely record of your birthday! Donna x

Rhona said...

You really have been busy!!! Love the new pages. You're going to have such a fantastic reminder of your 50th, I think it's a great idea. Have a lovely day

~Emma~ said...

Debbie all the pages are gorgeous and I just want to hold it to have a proper look. You look so beautiful in your photos and I love how you save your precious memories. Hugs Em.x

Cass said...

Absolutely gorgeous book.The papers are lovely. Love the new look to the blog too.

Cass xxx

debby4000 said...

fabulous book, what a great way to remember you special day.

misteejay said...

Super pages Debbie.

Toni :o)

Claire aka Feline said...

What a smashing little book, it really is pretty.

You've had a blog makeover too...very sophisticated :) xxx

Unknown said...

The book looks fab and such a lovely momento XXX

Shirley said...

WOW the book is absolutely gorgeous. Great to have as beautiful record of a great birthday.