Saturday, August 30

Yee haa!!

This is the last of the Disney LO for the moment!! This is the Buffalo Bill Wild West dinner show. The pictures were very orangey because of the lighting so I added a sepia effect on the PC to tone them down. The boot shape was a bit of clipart which I printed out. I then stuck the photos on the back and cut round the boot shape.  I then matted it onto cardstock and cut round it leaving a margin.
For the photos of the family on the right I also added a frame effect while I was doing the sepia thing! Stars, ribbon and journalling to finish.
(A word of advice - never fracture your elbow - it's an absolute nuisance!!!!!!!)



12 comments:

Paige said...

What a fab idea with the boot!!!! it looks fantastic so effective!!!! Hope some of the pain from your arm is going? chin up we're all back to school soon, and you'll have plenty of child slaves to do your bidding ;)

Charlol said...

Wow love the LO so original! I completely agree with Paige!!!

Macpurp said...

I love this layout and the boot shape is just fantastic well done, hope your elbow feels better soon xx

Rachel said...

wow this is fabulous very creative love it x

Tash said...

I love your boot idea - might try that myself! Do hope your elbow starts to feel better soon! Check out the blog candy on my blog - it might cheer you up!

Ruth said...

wow thats fun doing the photos in a cowboy boot

Jazzy1972 said...

This is so brilliant, I love the cowboy boot full of pictures, the hole feel is fab. Jay xx

misteejay said...

Fantastic LO Debbie, hope the elbow is easing a bit.

Toni :o)

Rhona said...

I really like what you've done with this layout, very creative and original. Hope your elbow starts to ease off a bit soon.

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Wow! Very clever the way you toned down the colours with sepia. It makes it really look as if we're at the show. And I love the way you cut out the boot shape - very striking.

debby4000 said...

Fantastic page love the pics in the book what a great idea. Hope the elbow is improving.

Cass said...

Fab LO. It really captures the western feel.The boot is a great idea.

Cass xxx