As the nephews are currently in the country I thought I'd go back to a LO I made at Easter. This was taken in Switzerland when little nephew was christened. We took a picnic out into the countryside and the boys had great fun playing in the flowers. This was one of the first titles I cut on the Robo and I used scraps of photo to fill in the spaces in the letters.


6 comments:
Beautiful page I love all the little flowers and how you did the title.
I bet you're super busy now! I'm impressed you got to post at all. I've been thinking of you and hoping you're coping with all that needs to be done. At least you'll have some help from your Mum and sister? Love the layout. I bought a Wishblade (same as Craft Robo) when I was in the States a couple of years ago but haven't used it for so long I don't know if I'll remember how!
bet you're getting excited now!!! Lovely to have your family coming over as well and a break at Disney!!!! be sure to have that camera charged!!! Have a FAB day tomorrow enjoy your Birthday!!! Luv Pxxx
You sound very busy - hope you enjoy Disney.
I love the lettering on the blooms of your LO.
Toni :o)
Started to leave you a comment and the power went...whole street out for about 10 mins so now I've got to reset clocks all round the house.
Love how you have the letters on the blooms.
Sounds like you are very busy at the moment - enjoy Disney and have a happy birthday tomorrow.
Toni :o)
Fab hope you are getting some YOU time too! Seeing Nuala tomorrow planning session.
Post a Comment