Saturday, August 23

Disney - part one of many!!

It's been just over a week since I got back from Paris, so I thought it was time to start scrapping my trip. 
I've started with a fairly traditional Disney style LO. The titles were cut on the Robo using the Walt Disney font. The text cloud was made at wordle.net . The rosette is made from a chocolate coin wrapper and red organza ribbon from Wilkinsons. The Mickey Mouse brads were from Poppicrafts. 
This was my last sheet of red cardstock so the rest of the pages will probably be less 'Disneyfied'. I'm trying not to buy new stash until I have made a hole in the vast amount of stuff I have lurking!!

12 comments:

Charlol said...

If you want some red 12 x 12 cardstock I have some you can have? Love the LO very disney!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh so very Disney ... J'etaime le layout tres beaucoup. [I know, I know ... but you started it all up again *LOL]

Sue Jones said...

Great LOL ..I keep meaning to have a go that that wordle thingie

misteejay said...

Oooo, you've gone mauve LOL

Love the LO and that wordle thing looks good.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

I Love wordle-love how you've used it on your LO too.

Unknown said...

Tried the wordle thing today, but don't think I had enough words! Fab LO. Deb x

Tracy said...

Surely you should be able to replace what you dont have :-)
Hope you had a good time.
Pirate food for Brenda was:
Sea Water - Blue energade
SKulls - bought sweets in the shape of skulls
Sword - banana
treasure - chocolate coins
and Brendas contribution (she made it herself)
Rotten Bread - white bread with splodges of green food colouring
Sharks blood and gizzards - mayonaise mixed with ketchup (she actually had no idea what gizzards were, but said it sounded good)
and turtle liver - sliced hotdog sausages.
Let me tell you, that sandwich looked terrible, but she ate it, and even used it in the oral she had to do!
I cant wait until she gets to the age when they no longer do this at school, lol, it really taxes my imagination.

Ruthy said...

very nice and disney, love the word cloud its a great site isn't it? I had a play with some words the other day.

Unknown said...

oooh thats the wordle.. it looks amazing!! great stuff!
Louise xx

Paige said...

Fantastic!!! what a great use of a Wordle.

Paige said...

Debz. I have just gotta give you this again......... check my blog :)

debby4000 said...

This is brilliant, love the word cloud.