Wednesday, August 27

It's a Small World!

One of my favourite Disney rides. It's just so bright and happy!! It was the one ride which our whole family went on and enjoyed!
I used black paper to show off the photos along with a patterned paper from my latest Gogo kit - I think it's a Fancy Pants one! I added the lyrics of the song, some journalling and flowers (from this months Gogo kit) and some words!
Unfortunately the pictures are a little fuzzy - I was moving along and the figures were dancing!!!

11 comments:

Paige said...

Brillant!!! the colours all look FAb together and i think the photos you have taken of the ride look great. they really POP' against the black. great LO!!

Unknown said...

These LOs are great-really capture the fun

Macpurp said...

this is going to be a fantastic keepsake!
am enjoying every page

~Emma~ said...

Debbie I always panic if using more than three photos on a page so will have a go at using more as I just love these! Hugs Em.x

misteejay said...

Oh wow, those pics are fab.

Toni :o)

Cass said...

Fab LO.Love the black background.It's really dramatic.

Cass xxx

Unknown said...

WOW - the LO's are great ... the colour in those piccies is fab X

Shirley said...

Gorgeous LO's love the way the pinks in the photos pop off the page :)

debby4000 said...

Really love how the photos works against the black. This book is looking fab.

Rhona said...

Doesn't sound like you had such a good time in Pooh country. Hope you're feeling a bit better today and that your arm is alright. Let me know how you get on this morning.

Rachel said...

wow this is beauitful, im currently trying to scrap my DLP trip last year before we got to florida next month, this lo is just yummy