Saturday, August 16

Birthday Bonanza

I've been a very lucky girl and have had some fab birthday pressies. 
My lovely friend Charlol got together with Liz, my fab colleague, and they bought me one of these - 
My Mum and sister gave me some money to buy one of these -
And I'm going to have lots of new friends when they know I had one of these!!
(A chocolate making workshop for two - designing and making your own Belgian chocolates!)
I also had lots more lovely gifts, but I won't list them all as I don't want to make you too jealous!!
So now I've just finished making 40 of these to send to people. Just need to add a little bling and write inside them!!

10 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Fab presents Debbie! Hope you have a cracking day. The camera and Bind It All will cvertainly keep you busy!

Paige said...

Fab pressies! and a pretty new look to your blog. loving the BIA and the red letter day!!!!still looking forward to seeing the disney snaps :)

Rhona said...

Love the new look blog background! As for the presents, you have been spoilt. The Ixus is a lovely camera - can't go wrong with Canon as far as I'm concerned! Now, the Bind it All - I've been thinking about getting one so will be interested to hear what you think of it! And with a Red Letter day like that you could well be VERY popular ;o). Good luck with getting all your cards written, I like the way you've made them!

Cass said...

Happy belated birthday.Looks like you got some fabby pressies.Sorry I've not been around the last month.

Cass xxx

misteejay said...

Wow Debbie, what a lucky girl you are with all those fab prezzies.

Love the new look to the blog.

Toni :o)

jay670120 said...

os been a lucky girl then xxxx

Unknown said...

Lucky you. I didn't realise you could have the chocolate making day. Don't tell my 15 year old son! Deb x

Unknown said...

Fabulous presents Debs - can't wait to see what you make with the BIA ... oh and the choccie workshop ... Yummy XXX

~Emma~ said...

OH WOW! What fantastic presents...I'll have all of them thanks! LOL!

Laura said...

hey hunm thanks for the blog comments, you are so lovely!

I am so so jealous of your BIA BTW! I so want one of those, but think I am going to have to wait for santa x