I'd booked the cab for 7.30a.m. on the advice of the cab firm only to find that the streets of London were empty and we arrived in 40 minutes - ages before the 9.00a.m. I'd envisaged!! The wait actually went quite quickly and after a quick cup of coffee we boarded the train and set off!!
I used the alpha stickers from my August Gogo kit along with the rub on circle thingy with the date in - well it was supposed to be a circle but the rub ons were very sticky and I wrecked the circle when I tried to cut it out!! The tags were from the April Gogo kit which I have now dismantled as a kit and put into my general stash pile! Papers are DCWV neutral stack. Star brads are from Poppicrafts as is the Mickey brad. (Wow, I'm impressed that I actually knew what stash I'd used!!)



8 comments:
Great layout. My kids have wanted to go to Disneyland but we've never quite made it yet :o( How old are your nephews now and did they still enjoy it? Look forward to seeing more layouts of your trip
this is lovely...can't wait to see next page!
Love the LOs - look forward to seeing the "journey" progress.
Toni :o)
FAB DLO!!!!! I love the colours and the alpha's. the tickets look great on the LO. hope you're taking loads of photos today? Px
Great start, love the pics and all the details.
I love the story you tell with your LO's hun ... great work X
Are we nearly there yet??? :0)
Love the double LO and the ragged effect of the blue looks fantastic. Crafting hard I see...
Lovely colours for a Disney layout...a bit different from the usual. I love those Loopy Lou stickers, they look fab :) xxx
Post a Comment