Sunday, August 17

Birthday Book - Part One

I have spent a lovely day filling the Birthday album I made  couple of weeks ago. I've chosen some of my favourite photos from the day. The pages of the album are from the CleoCrafts August kit and I have used all of the embellishments from the kit along with chipboard alphas (inked to get them to be the right colours!), loads of different flowers (mainly from WHSmith and Lakelands) and tons of ribbons and brads!! The quotes were from a sheet of 12x12 paper in the kit. 
The title page:
Me!
Some of the post I received on the day:
Hever Castle:
More pages tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Emilie said...

this is really sweet!!!

Charlol said...

Oh wow looks like you have been busy whilst I have been away! You lucky person a new camera and choccie red day! I love this book especially the chipboard letters where did you buy them from??? I thought the cake was brilliant and you were the perfect hostess no worries at all!
I love the new layout of your blog did you change it via blogger or created it yourself, it's fantastic!

misteejay said...

This is going to be a fab memory/keepsake of a special birthday - it's looking good.

Toni :o)

lindschick said...

That is gorgeous, what a lovely keepake.

Ruthy said...

this is lovely Debbie.

iris said...

Oh belated happy birthday!! From the looks of your album, seems like you had one special day! And your gifts are soooooo awesome too! Looking forward to the next pages...

Rhona said...

I love the look of your birthday album. The chipboard letters are great. You were busy over the weekend weren't you! Looking forward to seeing more of the pages as you get them finished.