Saturday, August 2

Loseley Park

A couple of weeks ago I went to Loseley Park near Guildford to a gardening show and found that there was a sculpture exhibition on at the same time. There were over 80 different statues, so I had a fab time taking pictures of my favourites! Once again my fabulous July Gogo kit came to the rescue for this DLO. As I had far too many pictures of everything that I liked, I had to be a little crafty in including them on the pages. On the left hand side I made a pocket which include five extra photos. On the right I layered four photos as lift up flaps. So in total I have 17 photos on the pages! There were so many different styles of sculpture it is hard to choose one favourite but I think Captain Jack Sparrow (on the page) has to come near the top along with the jigsaw piece and glass creation show below.






2 comments:

Paige said...

Fantastic DLO debz. Well done for getting that many photos in, It's so hard sometimes choosing which ones to leave out!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great DLO Debbie. Nice to see a LO that makes use of the photos rather than just one or two big ones.