Friday, August 29

Pooh Two

Firstly, a huge thank you for all your kind good wishes for my fractured elbow! I'm spending a lot of my time encased in frozen peas and they are helping. The elbow itself isn't too bad it's the surrounding muscles which aren't get used which ache!!
Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the beautiful views I was looking at before I fell!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh debbie! what a disasteroooso.... isn't there some pooh-philosophies on the card set from your august kit... maybe to cheer you up... no crafting for how long???? yikes! get well soon!

ally said...

Poor you! i hope it heals quickly.
Where is Pooh's wood?

~Emma~ said...

Oh Debbie...you poor thing...but I did laugh at the 'Pooh car park' sign! Hope you are not in to much pain and it heals quickly! Hugs Em.x

Sue Jones said...

Ohh my goodness! How awfuk :(
Sorry you are in pain and can't even craft to wile away the time!
get better soon! xx

misteejay said...

Hope you have a large supply of peas LOL

The pics of the views are fab, such beautiful scenery.

Toni :o)

Rhona said...

I have to admit, I'm glad it's not something that's happened to me, I don't think I'd be very good at being a patient! Hope the elbow starts to ease off a bit and you can get comfortable. We are lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country, we love it down here! Thinking of coming over to Kingston next week before schools go back, any suggestions of things to do? I used to walk along the Thames from Surbiton and loved the walk but it was a while ago and not sure if there's anything much for the girls to do?

Charlol said...

Understandably you fell now I have seen the view! I would be looking out at that too instead of where my feet were going! Get better soon x

Unknown said...

Sending you more (((hugz))) today hun ... good pictures too X

Santa's Little Helper said...

Great pics! I hope your elbow feels better soon!!