When I was making the DLO it was supposed to go this way round...
... but it actually went in the album this way because I liked it that way!!!
I liked the strips of photos of my pages. The title was robo cut as usual. I got very into the ribbons I bought in Wilkinsons (the purple ones). I photographed the finished cover of the minibook. (For this I just cut up my whole Cleo Crafts kit (gorgeous Fancy Pants Sweet Spring) into 6x6 and punched holes!!!! The cover is some burgundy bazzill and gold foil paper with ribbon from a box of chocolates one of the kids gave me at the end of term!!)
This page shows how I scrap!! The quote came from my Cleo Crafts kit and is from Fancy Pants (Sweet Spring). More flowers from WHSmith.
... but it actually went in the album this way because I liked it that way!!!
I liked the strips of photos of my pages. The title was robo cut as usual. I got very into the ribbons I bought in Wilkinsons (the purple ones). I photographed the finished cover of the minibook. (For this I just cut up my whole Cleo Crafts kit (gorgeous Fancy Pants Sweet Spring) into 6x6 and punched holes!!!! The cover is some burgundy bazzill and gold foil paper with ribbon from a box of chocolates one of the kids gave me at the end of term!!)
This page shows how I scrap!! The quote came from my Cleo Crafts kit and is from Fancy Pants (Sweet Spring). More flowers from WHSmith.
6 comments:
I see you've also been busy. I like the idea of showing your completed LOs for your creativity. I got carried away with my scrapbooking this weekend but still haven't done Shimelle's pages. I will have to try and catch up with them this week.
wow I have just realised how many of your posts I missed!!!! Your scrap pages are fantastic. Now I have my Memories in Minutes Albums you will have to give me lessons!!!!! You see the pages so differently and have a real knack of using complimentary papers & embellisments and alweays have chosen the best titles for your page!
you have been really busy!
I love the strips with photo's on it!
beautiful
Thanks for your comment on my blog, the mosaic holiday pages are so quick and easy to do and I just love looking at them. I'm just about finished my photos from Scotland last year and will put them up when I've completed them.
Debs I don't know what to say about these...they are so you and are brilliant! When you book a lesson for Charlol can you fit me in as well! Hugs Em.x
That looks really good - and it does what it says - shows creativity. I am only 21 prompts behind you...
Post a Comment