Thursday, May 29

An award!

I was thrilled to find a comment on my blog last night from Cass giving me an award. She was the first person to leave a comment on my blog and I love her work.
Although I scrap for myself ,and blog because I'm a bit of a computer geek, it is lovely to read everyone's comments and to know that other people enjoy what I do. So thanks Cass, you've made my day!
I'd like to pass this award to some people who inspire me:
Firstly Charlol, who is responsible for me starting my blog. She started her blog before I did and it was her encouragement which got me started.
Secondly Linda, who makes amazing stuff which I really admire. Her style is so unlike mine but I still love it. The more I see of her work, the more I want to have a go at stamping, inks and all that other stuff she does.
Thirdly Enfys, whose crochet is so original. I would never have dreamed that you could do some much with a hook and some wool - it's certainly nothing like the squares I used to make.
Finally Shirley, whose 365 blog is truly inspirational. It's the first on my list of blogs I blop to. (Wishing you well after your op, Shirley - you are missed in Blogland)
Keep up the good work girls, you all deserve it!
In contrast to being an award winner, my other post for today shows that everyone can have an off day!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oooooh! Thank you Debz!

Unknown said...

WOW - Thank you Debz - What a lovely award and what lovely words - I am soooooooo chuffed and you are very kind X Thank you Thnak you Thank you XXX

Charlol said...

ahhhhh thanks, that was lovely! As long as you don't present it to me in sharing assembly ;)
Will blog in a bit as I have a card to share. I see we are too late to join the next ukscrappers group :(
Never mind next time!!!

Jay said...

Well done on your award.