Now I needed another card to send! I took at look at the Challenge Ismaki site as I had seen this mentioned on several people's blogs. I found this sketch based challenge - Ismaki 21 which looked perfect. I don't really stamp so I used a flower instead of an image.I went to my faithful 'Lemons and Lilacs' stack by Flavia and made this. The only additions were a couple of Prima lace flowers which I inked to match the card and some sparkly bits. I will probably add a Happy Birthday rub on and voila, Bobs your uncle and all that stuff!

Now I have a card I am happy to send!
P.S. As I posted this the poll changed and went to 'send it' - sorry!!!! I suppose I could always reconstruct it again??!!
8 comments:
Glad you've now got a card you're happy with!
I bet you weren't up that early!!!! Love the 'Lemons and Lilacs' and the unusual ismaki challenge. I am hoping to have a go at my time to craft challenge. See my blog...
i hate it when people say my work is great and i actually dont like it !!! i then think are they just saying that or am i too fussy !!! xx So glad you sorted it in the end .
Love the colours of your new card.
Toni :o)
& what a lovely card it is too! i'm just like that, if i'm not happy with something it plays on my mind, then i end up just hiding it away, recycling it or just binning it!
So pretty ! Great work !
Gorgeous card.Really pretty card.Love the colours.
Cass xxx
Wonderful colors!
Post a Comment