Wednesday, May 14

Up for it!

Another challenge! 
This time it's the Doodlebugs' weekly challenge on UKS. Now this was a bit of a challenge for me, as I'm not into white space, stamping or doodling!!
The Doodlebugs said:
  • We would like you base your layout on the attached sketch:
  • We all love using stamps now and again, so incorporate stamping in your layout - I stamped the snowflakes onto the background paper using 2 colours of blue ink.
  • As it's May, we decided to indulge our love of ribbons. So get creative with your ribbons - The vertical star strip is a piece of ribbon.
  • And finally, as we are the DOODLEbugs, we couldn't leave out doodling!!! - Well, I doodled on the chipboard letters (after they had been inked with the same colours as the snowflakes), I doodled around the miniscule photo of me AND I doodled around the offset square of blue DCWV cardstock.
So here is my offering for this week:

10 comments:

Tinkerbelle said...

Great Lo for the challenge, it's good following guidelines xxx

Charlol said...

Thnat is fab and I can see wonky paper too, I am impressed!!!!!! I am working on the new Di's challenge!!! I think the 'first' is going to be first not completed challenge :(

Cass said...

Gorgeous LO. Love the colour.

Cass xx

misteejay said...

I love the LO and the colour is fab.

Thanks for the comment on my blog - Hope summer doesn't end when you are taking your class out LOL.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

Great LO- I'm a big fan of challenges too!

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO hun - and I have fallen in love with that blue - what a fab colour XXX

Shirley said...

Lovely take on the challenge, great LO well done :)

Claire aka Feline said...

I thought I might attempt this challenge, I love white space just can't always achieve it.

Great layout, I love the patterned paper as its not so obvious its white space, great interpretation :) xxx

danemi1 said...

ohhh that is so cute - well done - fab layout - thank you for taking part in the doodlebug challenge - great result!

Sarah C said...

This is a really great LO. Love how you've angled the blue.

BTW, I've made a mess with your scissors and paper. Be back soon to tidy up LOL