Tuesday, May 20

Perfect Bubbles!

Another challenge!! This is my take on the Alphabetties challenge for this week. The pictures of are big nephew blowing bubbles!
The challenge had to incorporate the following:
Alphabet theme - My version was Agitate Blow Create
ABC of embellishments - I use Alphabet stickers, Brads, Bling, Chipboard and Circles
I also had to use their drawing - I did!
I actually changed my mind half way through, as the alphabet I started to use didn't have enough 'E's, so I went for the colourful stickers instead which I prefer as they go with the coloured circles!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun page! I love all the circles :o)

Kerry said...

Fantastic take on the challenge.

mandijane said...

Love the fun in this LO

Unknown said...

Lovely LO and the papers work so well with the photos.

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Clever take on the challnge, really colourful LO

Charlol said...

wow fab. I love all those lovely circles and bubbles.

Linda said...

Love tjis page. I am also impressed with your title - I would never have been so clever.

Shirley said...

Brilliant page and love the title :)

Jazzy1972 said...

I love that range of 3 bugs paper, great use of it. Jay xx