Their brief was:Scrap a photograph of yourself at any age doing anything (within reason) - here I am in a creation I made for a 'bin-liner' party
To include 'seen' journaling - a brief explanation of the outfit (printed in the colours of the outfit)Because its May Day you've just got to include ribbons - a slight cheat here as I used strips of bin liner as my ribbons!
And finally to use one of the colours from our team logo or alternatively a bloom or if you're feeling really adventurous how about both - didn't have any suitable blooms but used small circles with flowers on! As for colours - which ones didn't I use?!!
The background is from the DCWV Glitter stack and the usual robo cut title! Although I made it an 8x8, I'm going to mount in black 12x12 for my BOM!
6 comments:
Fabulous outfit and Fabulous page - Love it X
Love it! Why don't you wear that outfit at school anymore? What font did you use??? I have not caved for anything else as yet except wanting extreme 320 page DCWV!
What a great outfit!!! Lo is lovely... xxxx
Wow this is a great LO, what a lot of work. That out fit must have taken a while to make!
Great lo love the font fab colours
Very creative outfit. The Lo is lovely too.
Post a Comment