Sunday, May 4

Challenge Me!

Having read about challenges on UKS and seen various challenge sites and blogs, I thought I'd have a go. My friend Charlol and I decided to try a Rainbow Lady's Challenge. Charlol went for the Monotone Rainbow challenge, while I decided on the Black, Pink plus one. I had some 'hot pink' card which I bought to use on the robo, but is too thick to cut, and some silver patterned mirrored card, which is also very sturdy. Having made my 'Blog Log' I thought I'd have a go at another notebook. I designed a flower lace pattern on the robo, just using different sized flowers and welding them to make the lace. I'm pretty pleased with it! I stuck the flower lace to the pink card and stuck that to the silver to make the covers. A couple of flowers and voila! I then messed up my design by putting the holes on the front cover on the wrong side!! I've put some ribbon and mesh on the bookrings, but it's a bit too fussy for me so I might end up removing them! Now what's the next challenge? - Bring it on!
I had some of the lacy flowers left so I made a card too!

9 comments:

Charlol said...

Fab design, I have made Liz's teenage prom card and the pink option as one so will post it in a mo so keep your eyes peeled.
By the way got the paper from Docrafts which you can get from Lorimers or in my case from Tudor Williams. It's fab!!!!

Charlol said...

one answer NOT TIL I'VE GOT BORED OF CRAFTING!!!! lol

tracie said...

gorgeous card, love the hot pink card :-)x

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Very pretty! You'll find the challenge blogs very addictive!

Unknown said...

Fabulous - I love that Pink X

kelly said...

I love challenge blogs but have to stop myself lookin at em or il get nothing done! fab cards use of colours is amazing well done

Inspiration Alley said...

I haven't looked at challenge blogs for a while as I got quite addicted but I do love them.

Love what you've produced.

x Rachel x said...

gorgeous card, love that lacy flower paper x

Cecilia said...

Lovely card's!

www.tiina38.vuodatus.net