Thursday, May 15

Lost?

How many times a day do you lose something? I'm usually OK with keys, I know where my glasses are but the things I lose are bits of paper!! The children at school know that I frequently lose worksheets, letters and other bits of paperwork and are very good at telling me what I have done with them!
My LO today shows my big nephew rooting through drawers and finding my keys. He loved to play with them and if he was a bit fractious they keys would quieten him.
On one occasion I had been staying with them in Switzerland, and I was sitting in the airport lounge when there was a tannoy announcement, asking me to go to the nearest information desk to take a phone call. It was my sister - as they had got back in the car they found my keys, which young Benjamin had been playing with!! Fortunately the airport staff managed to get them back to me before my flight!
I used my beloved DCWV Glitter stack to mat the pictures and I actually doodled on the robo cut letters - very scary as I'd stuck them down by that time!

9 comments:

misteejay said...

Fab LO - love your key shapes.

Toni :o)

jay670120 said...

what fabby little photos xxx

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Fun LO - great to scrap memories like that. Will always amuse you.

Charlol said...

looks fab the doodling! The Lo not bad either ;)lol
Will be back on my blog later!

Rachel said...

cute lo great photos,

Unknown said...

Fabulous pictures - Fabulous Layout and fabulous die cuts - fabulous all round really X

Unknown said...

Great LO. Fab photos. Deb x

Shirley said...

Gorgeous LO.
Lovely story board of photos :)

elliemook said...

Awww! Such cute photos and a fab lo x