Well actually it's not chickens but birds! The latest challenge from Rainbowlady is "Please add one or more birds to your creation, they could be stamped, decoupaged, just an image from a cd or you could even hand draw one if you don't have any bird pictures to hand."
Well, I don't do birds, so I was a little stuck until I came up with the idea of a Funky Chicken. the chicken and words were robo-ed and I added flowers to complement the chicken. The background is from the Flavia "Lemons and Lilacs" stack!
Having started I have now come up with a clutch of chicken phrases which could be made into cards, so watch this space!
10 comments:
Love your funky chicken, such a fun card!
What a great funky chicken he is too, and what a great idea. Nice to see different birds lol
Thanks for joining in again
Love Cynthia x
What can I say.....
said one mad old bird to another!!!!! I am still in the process of mine!
Also trying to sort Lizzies sisters card! enjoying the sunshine????
What a lovely bird really unusual design - love it
Great idea to do your very own 'Funky Chicken'. Love it :)
Ha ha! I love this! :) Funky is the right word for this chicken!
love the chicken card very funky
how pretty xxx
I am loving that funky chicken .... yes I do do do ....
:0)
Great chicken!!
Post a Comment