Sunday, May 18

Yest-hair-day

This week's My Time to craft' challenge is 'Dark hair'. Well, I had dark hair once, but as I started to go grey in my early twenties, I relied upon dye to preserve the luscious brown locks I once had! However, by my mid thirties I got fed up with the weekly ritual of covering the bathroom, and every available towel, in brown goo, so I gave up. My theory is that as I've had grey hair for so long, no one will realise that I'm getting old!!
These hairdos are from 1984 - 1991. Everything on the LO is from the May Scrapagogo kit. (Three LOs done and it's still going strong!!)

15 comments:

misteejay said...

Fab LO Debbie - great way to hold the memories.

Toni :o)

Shirley said...

Love the LO and all those photos :)

Jo said...

Some 'great' hairdo's there lol. Brilliant title for the page (will have to remember that one). Thanks for joning in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

Anonymous said...

Great page - and I just love the title :o)

Charlol said...

Wow very unusual. I recognise some of the pictures that are similiar to your school ones. Would not have recognised you in the first one though!
At least you stuck to one hair colour too, me I think I have been through the rainbow!

Heidi said...

Love your LO
Thank you for joining my blog candy. I will now put your beautiful name in the box. Good Luck!!

Hugs from
Heidi

Inspiration Alley said...

Really like the way you've put this together. The photos are great.

Paige said...

What a great idea! i was thinking abut something on a similar line. i change my hair style and colour all the time and a LO like this would work wonderfully.

Charlol said...

First of all I will say: Oooohhhhhh WHY NOT Your'e mean??????? Also I used PSP.

Lesley said...

Great LO! Thank you for taking part in our Dark Hair challenge this week xx

Tinkerbelle said...

what a hair do... what a great way to remember... xxx

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a LO -love it

Cass said...

Fab LO.Love all the hairstyles.Don't think I'd be brave enough to put mine on show...lol

Cass xx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Such a fun Lo - love the hairdos and a great title!

Jazzy1972 said...

What a fab concept, I may have to lift the idea, love it. Jay xx